Start in the park and paddle south over three magnificent sun and sea kissed days!
3 Days/2 Nights
Kayak: Onetahuti - Marahau
This is another real winner. Start with a safety briefing in Marahau before we water taxi you and your kayak up to Onetahuti beach. You're then free to spend the next three days exploring the coastline. Travelling South with the sea breeze at your back, makes this a memorable trip not only from a scenery point of view with no doubling up, but also you don't have to work as hard paddling. There is so much beauty from start to finish that you will be genuinely humbled by the experience you have in this natural paradise.
Camp passes are included in our packaged price. We book these passes on your behalf. Please note if you are a New Zealand resident choose the New Zealand Resident price, if you are an International Visitor choose International Visitor price.
Recommended campsites: Night 1: Bark Bay or Mosquito Bay. Night 2: Observation Beach or Te Pukatea Bay.
Enjoy the luxury of kayaking one way with the sea breeze.
- Don’t paddle the same coastline twice!
- Explore the Tonga Island Marine Reserve and its surrounds you can go as far as Shag Harbour.
- Take the time to watch the lagoons change with the tide.
- Allow time to walk some of the side tracks.
- Pull up at campsites that can only be accessed by kayak.
- Cruise past Adele Island on your way back to Marahau.
Hut or Aquapacker accommodation is available for an additional cost, please contact us to arrange.
Minimum group size 2 (no solo hires).Book This Trip Download Itinerary & Map