Experience the park at your own pace in your own time.
3 Days/2 Nights
Kayak: Marahau - Marahau
There is something perfect about this trip. Perfect time, perfect distance and perfect experience. You get to take your time and have what will undoubtedly be one of your best New Zealand experiences, and with only three days, still feel relaxed that you have more time to explore the rest of the South Island - which we know you're busting to do. We highly recommend this three day round trip where you get to explore one of the best kayaking coastlines on the planet. Our briefing and kayaks provide the skills and tools to just get out there and enjoy the Abel Tasman.
- Start and finish at Marahau.
- Enjoy having time on your side to explore the coast.
- Check out the small islands including Pinnacle Island Seal Colony.
- Get into the caves and lagoons on high tide.
- Take the chance to be on dry land and check out some of the short walks in the evening.
- On your return paddle revisit your favourite spots or explore the ones you missed on the way North.
- Enjoy our base facilities at the end of your trip.
Recommended campsites: Night 1: Te Pukatea Bay or Anchorage. Night 2: Bark Bay or Mosquito Bay. Campsites included in price which we book on your behalf.
Hut or Aquapacker accommodation is available for an additional cost, please contact us to arrange.
Minimum group size 2 (no solo hires).Book This Trip Download Itinerary & Map